Friday, January 1, 2010

The 365 Photo Challenge

I have decided to take the 365 Photo Challenge.  There is a challenge to take 365 pictures this year.  If you do the math that equals a picture a day.  I have a couple goals in doing this.  I love photography and want to continue to learn more about photography, my camera and editing. I want to improve my eye for photography and the pictures I shoot before we travel to China to get our little boy.  I want to document the people and culture in China for our son to have. I also have been catching up on printing pictures and getting them in albums this past week.  My kids have been loving looking at the pictures.  They have picked up the album numerous times a day and were giggling over the memories in many of the pictures.  I think it will be fun as a family to look back at a year of pictures of our family and friends.  I also think it will be fun to take pictures of just normal parts of our day.  I often take the camera on trips or when we are doing something fun but I really want to take pictures of some of our normal day to day activities.  I am going to post my weeks worth of pictures on Sunday instead of taking the time to post a picture a day.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Mom Of 4 Little Blessings

CoffeeShop Designs